Frequently Asked Questions
This page contains the answers to the most frequently asked questions about TLDrop, and the answers are supplemented with up to date information.
What is the system requirements?
TLDrop is a desktop-based software that currently only works with Windows OS. However, we have a plan to make TLDrop cross-platform on version 3. Please see the project roadmap for more details.
Before the installation process started, make sure that your environment meets the following requirements, or see our installation guide.
What are the differences with expireddomains.net?
Below are several advantages by using TLDrop over expireddomains.net.
- We were using WHOIS servers. Therefore the domain availability checker has become more accurate
- TLDrop allows you to find expired Web 2.0
- TLDrop retrieve domain metrics using fresh data, not historical data
- You are allowed to import your domain list and check their availability or their metrics
- TLDrop is a flexible web crawler, it means you have a big chance to find quality expired domains in a specific niche
- You can restore domain records from Wayback Machine to find expired articles
Is there any guarantee to get quality expired domains?
Is there any refund guarantee?
Yes, you have the right to claim a full refund guarantee up to 7 days after the license is activated. All of the refund forms will only be sent through a PayPal account. If you purchased from our reseller or third party, please contact us before submitting a refund request.
How does the licensing system work?
Will I get free updates?
Yes, you will get lifetime updates with no-additional-cost. However, we cannot guarantee for keeping update regularly.